Honest & Accurate Estimates
Earning your trust starts the moment you bring your vehicle to us for a quote. That's why we always do a thorough inspection to let you know exactly what needs to be done and how much it's going to cost. And we don't just eye-ball it either. Using leading estimating technology, we are able to provide you with a detailed, honest & accurate estimate.
At Myers CARSTAR, we promise customer satisfaction, cost containment, and improved turnaround time. We strive to bring you the highest quality and safety standards at the best possible price. Other repair centres may provide you with a lower estimate, but may be cutting corners to get that lower price. In our business, cutting corners means low quality and unsafe repairs.
So if you have received another estimate, give us an opportunity to compare their estimate and explain the differences, and in some cases even match the price - all part of our competitive pricing.
We believe in having local owners run the day-to-day operations of their store, so when you visit your us, you'll deal with someone who is invested in the community and strives to protect their own reputation.
Our staff is "customer friendly", trained in CARSTAR's mission of making customer satisfaction our number one priority, and we are proud to boast our current Customer Satisfaction rating of 4.88 out of a possible 5. Our technicians are also professionally trained and continually receive technical training to ensure they are qualified to work on any vehicle.
Local owners plus customer-friendly staff and trained technicians - it's the best formula to ensure you get exceptional service every step of the way!
At Myers CARSTAR, our customers leave with smiles because they get AIR MILES« reward miles. CARSTAR is the only nationwide repair network that provides AIR MILES« reward miles to customers. You will receive 75 AIR MILES« reward miles* if your vehicle is repaired or painted. It's just our way of saying thank you for choosing us!
What To Do in Case of Accident
Odds are nearly one in 10 that you or someone you know will be involved in an accident this year. While some accidents involve other cars and extensive damage, most are minor fender-benders.
Print this page and keep it in your glove compartment in case you get in an accident. This page includes the 11 steps to take if you are involved in an accident and a handy form so you can document the accident. Please drive safely.
The most important step, of course, is to call 1-800 CARSTAR!
Quoi faire :
- Turn off your vehicle's engine and leave it where it is if you feel it is safe to do so. If you feel threatened, or your car is in danger of being hit by another car, slowly drive to a place where you feel safe, such as the side of the road or a well-lit parking lot.
- Keep calm.
- Are you injured? Assess the amount of impact and judge to what degree you may be hurt. If you think you're injured, stay in your car and try to relax. Be honest if anyone asks how you are. Ask someone to call for help and let a professional assess your condition.
- Assess your situation. When examining the possible damage to your vehicle, NEVER walk directly between the two cars - if one is hit again, you could be trapped between the two vehicles.
- Provide medical help to others ONLY if you are trained to do so.
- Call the police. Dial 9-1-1 first. If that doesn't work, dial 0 and ask for the police.
- Be tactful and courteous, even if you're angry, and don't say the accident was your fault, even if you believe it was.
- Get the names, addresses and phone numbers of any witnesses. If you can't get their names, at least get their license plate numbers.
- Exchange names, addresses, license numbers and insurance information with any other drivers involved in the accident.
- Call 1-800 CARSTAR and a live operator will assist you. We'll dispatch a reputable tow truck service or transfer you to the nearest CARSTAR location.
Rights of the Insured
You may be requested by your insurer to deal with independent body shops. It is important for you to note that it is your right to bring your vehicle to the body shop of your choosing.