Lube Technician - Myers Kanata Chev
Tire and Lube Technician/ Apprentice technician
Myers Kanata Chev – located in the Palladium Auto Park – is looking for a tire and lube technician to join their busy service department.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Completing inspections and reporting all recommendations to service consultants on all vehicles serviced
- All repairs being completed following established GM procedures
- A positive attitude and a great work ethic
- Completing all work assigned to you
A successful candidate should have availability to work rotating shifts (which include evenings and Saturday’s). General Motors experience is preferred but not required. Previous Reynolds & Reynolds experience is also preferred but not required.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- A great work environment with strong management support
- Ongoing GM training
Myers Kanata Chev is a top-rated dealership with the highest CSI scores in the district. If you have what it takes to excel in a busy customer focused GM dealer, contact us today!
Interested and qualified candidates please submit your resume to:
Randy Quinn – Service Manager – at email@example.com