Body Shop Manager - Myers Orleans Carstar
Body Shop Manager
Myers Orleans Carstar is seeking a Body Shop Manager to operate our collision centre – located at 420 Vantage Dr.
Myers Carstar is an industry-leading and high-volume collision centre. Our state-of-the-art facility requires an individual who is committed, hardworking, and able to manage day-to-day operations.
The Body Shop Manager is responsible for:
- Managing the day to day operations of the location including all business development and implementation objectives
- Conducting employee recruitment, employee relations, evaluation and development
- Ensuring maximum customer service is delivered at every point of the client experience
- Actively leading the administrative, marketing, and financial aspects of the collision repair business
- Maintain and grow excellent partnerships with insurance vendors
- Previous and proven experience in the collision repair industry
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation, interpersonal, and computer skills
- Well-developed time management, organization and leadership skills
We offer a full line of group benefits and a strong compensation package.
Join the leading team and be part of North America’s largest and fastest-growing collision repair network.
Interested and qualified applicants can send their resumes to:
Jason Ryan – Director of Collision Operations – at email@example.com