Service Advisor - Myers Barrhaven Toyota
SERVICE CONSULTANT REQUIRED
Are you a people person with experience in the automotive industry? If so, Myers Barrhaven Toyota wants to hear from you!
Myers Barrhaven Toyota is looking to add an outgoing Service Consultant to their Service Department team and think you might be a great fit!
We aren’t looking for just anyone though, we want someone who stands out from the crowd, puts their personal touch into the job and will go the extra mile to make sure each and every customer who comes through our service department leaves completely satisfied with their experience at our dealership!
As a Service Consultant there are required responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Advising customers on the care of their vehicles and the value of maintaining their vehicles
- Scheduling service appointments
- Helping find solutions to customer inquiries and complaints
- Following up on the progress of each repair order during the day, ensuring to contact customers regarding any changes in the estimate or time promised
- Handling phone inquiries regarding work in process and appointments and returning phone messages promptly
BUT, we want someone who also makes these tasks their own and takes pride in going home each day knowing they made someone’s day better!
An ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of our Reynolds system is considered an asset
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork
- Excellent listening skills
Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to send your resume in confidence to:
Matt Bradley – General Manager – at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest! Due to the volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.