Junior Service Advisor - Myers Manotick Dodge
Junior Service Advisor
Attention restaurant service members/retail workers!
Pandemic have you thinking of a career change?
Do you love cars? Do you have good customer service skills? Are you looking for a change?
We have the job for you!
Myers Manotick Dodge Jeep Ram Chrysler has an immediate opening for an outgoing individual to join our service department as a Junior Service Advisor.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday. Candidates should have flexible availability. Must be able to occasionally work outdoors in all weather conditions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completing Pre-Service walkarounds
- Maintaining service follow-ups
- Process customer payments
- Prep vehicles before going into service
- Promptly responding to service inquiries both electronic and phone
- Scheduling service appointments and follow-ups when necessary
A successful candidate must:
- Demonstrate good judgment and have a positive attitude
- Able to act in a professional manner
- Be detail-oriented
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Have previous customer service experience
Bilingualism is considered an asset. The ability to drive a manual is considered an asset.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to:
Shane Kitchen – Service Manager – email@example.com