Accounts Payable Admin
Accounts Payable Administrator
Myers Automotive Group requires an energetic individual to join our team. This is an exciting career opportunity for a person experienced in automotive accounting.
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Prepare and organize invoices from vendors and send them to the store controller
- Post invoices as per their coding into the accounting system
- Perform a month-end reconciliation of all vendor AP statements received and cut cheques for payment
- Maintaining strict deadlines due to the opportunity of receiving payment discounts from vendors at month-end
- Provide a high level of customer service to ensure suppliers’ experience
- Performing the AP function for 3 to 4 different dealerships, maintaining strong relationships with the controllers of each one
Applicants must have:
- Experience working in the automotive industry.
- Experience working within an office with accounting functions.
- Excellent organization and keen attention to detail, and good communication skills.
- Develop positive relationships with all personnel and management.
- Have the motivation and drive to work independently with little supervision.
- Have demonstrated reliability in attendance.
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience is considered an asset.
Ongoing training is provided with the opportunity to grow within the company. We offer competitive wages, and full benefits package.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Nicholas Kaminski – email@example.com – Assistant Controller