Accounting/Licensing Clerk - Myers Kanata Hyundai
ACCOUNTING/OFFICE & LICENSING CLERK
Myers Kanata Hyundai requires an energetic individual to join our team. This is an exciting career opportunity for a person experienced in accounting.
This is a 12-18 month temporary contract with the potential to become permanent. This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Answering all incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate department.
- Stocking vehicles into inventory
- Licensing, closing deals
- Maintaining all demo and used car records
- Maintain vendor accounts
- Posting gas receipts
- Helping out with any month-end duties (i.e. warranty, and insurance/loyalty submissions)
- Prepare, input, organize and file all Accounts Payable, maintain vendor accounts
- Post all accounts receivable invoices and payments as required
- Perform clerical duties such as arranging for couriers and proofreading, and assist other departments as necessary.
- Assist with daily bank reconciliation
- Other responsibilities if needed to assist the Controller
Applicants must have:
- Experience working within an office with accounting functions.
- Excellent organization and keen attention to detail, and good communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain strict deadlines
- Have the motivation and drive to work independently with little supervision.
- Have demonstrated reliability in attendance.
- Experience with automotive accounting or other administrative dealership experience is considered an asset
- Competitive salary
- Health & dental benefits as well as an Employee Assistance Program (EPA)
- Comfortable and pleasant team environment
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your resume to:
Serena Zhou – Controller – at email@example.com