Parts Counterperson - Myers Kemptville
Join the Myers Kemptville Chev Buick GMC Team!
We strive to create a positive team culture and deliver an exemplary level of customer satisfaction. We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and organized individual to join our fast-paced team as a Parts Consultant.
- Assisting retail, wholesale, and online customer requests
- Assisting technicians in attaining proper parts for repairs
- Handling incoming orders
- Maintaining cleanliness
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Motivation and willingness to succeed
- Automotive experience is considered an asset but not required
- A supportive team environment
- A comprehensive pay plan & benefits package
- Ongoing training
- Room to grow within this location and with the Myers Automotive Group
Interested applicants, please submit your resume:
Stacy MacMartin - Parts Manager - at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all who apply. Due to the volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.