Parts Counter Person - Myers Barrhaven Volkswagen
Parts Department Counter Person Required
Here We Grow Again!
The Myers Automotive Group is embarking on our most ambitious growth plan in our 80-year history, and we are looking to fill the position of Parts Counter Person.
This is an entry-level position. Training will be provided so candidates must be willing to learn.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with Reynolds & Reynolds and knowledge of European vehicles is considered an asset, but not required
- Automotive experience is also considered an asset, although not required
Training will be provided so candidates must be willing to learn.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the organization and cleanliness of the parts department
- On-counter training to learn the role of a parts consultant
Our dealership offers a stable work environment with the ability to earn above-average compensation; we also offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Please note that this position is Full Time with working hours during the day, evening, and weekend. Applicants should be flexible as shifts may vary and hours may change depending on demand.
A valid driver’s license and clean driving abstract are required.
Qualified candidates to submit resume to:
Dennis Lalonde – Parts Manager – at email@example.com