Lot Attendant - Myers Barrhaven Toyota
Lot Attendant Required
Don’t like being stuck inside all day? Enjoy the fresh air with Myers Barrhaven Toyota!
Myers Barrhaven Toyota – located at 4123 Strandherd Drive – is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic individual with high physical endurance to join the Myers Team as a full time Lot Attendant!
The successful candidate should be able to multi task and change tasks on the fly as priorities change.
The responsibilities of the full time Lot Attendant include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the handling of new and used vehicle inventory control and lot maintenance
- Transporting vehicles from our offsite storage facility to the dealership
- Assisting with picking up and dropping off tires to our tire storage location
- Assisting with other tasks on an as-needed basis
This is a full time position with a Saturday rotation.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be able to maintain a neat, professional appearance
- Be able to work with minimal supervision, while working as part of the team
- Be able to drive manual transmission
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit their résumé for consideration to:
Ricardo Delgado – General Sales Manager – at email@example.com