Parts Counterperson - Myers Kanata Hyundai
Join a Winning Team & Expand Your Potential!!
Myers Kanata Hyundai is part of a well-known auto group representing multiple brands throughout the Capital Region. We strive to create a positive team culture and deliver an exemplary level of customer satisfaction. We are building our team of automotive professionals and are currently looking for an experienced, highly motivated Parts Counterperson to work full-time in our fast-paced Parts Department.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Be motivated by the potential for individual development
- Provide the best customer service in the highly competitive automotive field.
- Organization and prioritization
- Customer service experience and a positive approach to facilitating an outstanding customer experience
- Computer literacy
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting retail, wholesale, and online customer requests
- Assisting Technicians in attaining proper parts for repairs
- Handling incoming orders
- Maintaining cleanliness
- A supportive team environment
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Advancement opportunities
Interested and qualified applicants can apply in confidence to:
Mason Praine - Parts Manager - at email@example.com