Autobody Prepper - Orleans CARSTAR
Myers Orleans CARSTAR – located at 420 Vantage Dr – is looking for a Prepper to join our team!
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Initial and continuous training
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company Events – lunches, treats, parties, sporting events, and more!
- Company Discounts on new and used vehicles, service repairs, and parts
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Thoroughly reviews each repair order prior to beginning work on vehicle
- Knows how to properly sand, feather, and prep for paint, new parts and blend panels
- Able to properly block panels for refinishing
- Able to mask and spray the correct amount and coats of primer
- Knows status of assigned vehicles and helps problem solve on getting and keeping all vehicles on schedule on-time delivery
- Consistently utilizes all required safe equipment and follows proper refinishing procedures in compliance with OSHA guidelines
- Adheres to all requirements hazardous waste disposal
- Follow vendors procedures to maintain all tools and requirement, including maintenance of paint booth and prep booth filters
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Performs other duties assigned by management
Join the Myers team and be a part of North America’s largest and fastest-growing auto body repair network!
Interested and Qualified candidates, please submit your resume to:
Jason Ryan – Director of Collision Operations – at firstname.lastname@example.org