Senior Parts Consultant - Myers Orleans Chev
Senior Parts Consultant
Myers Orleans Chev – located at 1875 St. Joseph Blvd - looking to add a qualified, highly motivated individual with minimum 2 years parts experience to join their team. We are looking for someone to grow in our organization to become the future assistant manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to advance their career.
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company events – lunches/treats, parties, tickets sporting events, and more!
- Supportive team environment
- In-store discount on service, parts, and new/used vehicles
- Onsite parking
- Continuous training with the opportunity to grow
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process incoming requisitions
- Provide assistance to the technician requests
- Maintain records on inventory control system
- Enforcing & monitoring guidelines to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Assisting and overseeing all aspects of shipping & receiving
- Assist in managing the parts department in the absence of the Parts Manager
- Have effective communication skills, leadership skills and strong skills in customer relations
- Have experience working in a dealership environment
- GM parts experience is an asset but not required
- Bilingualism is an asset but not required
- Experience using ERAccess is an asset
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package including base salary and industry-leading performance bonuses.
Interested and qualified individuals, please submit their résumé to:
Mark Reid – Parts Manager – at email@example.com