Accounting Admin - Myers Kanata Nissan
Myers Kanata Nissan requires an energetic individual to join our team in one of our west-end dealers. This is an exciting career opportunity for a person experienced in automotive accounting.
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Prepare and issue payments
- Monthly reconciliation of accounts & maintain vendor accounts
- Helping out with any month end duties (i.e. posting deals, warranty and insurance submissions)
- Posting daily cash sheets
- Paying out floor plan accounts
- Maintaining strict deadlines
- Stocking vehicles into inventory
Applicants must have:
- Experience working in the automotive industry.
- Experience working within an office with accounting functions.
- Excellent organization and keen attention to detail, and good communication skills.
- Develop positive relationships with all personnel and management.
- Have the motivation and drive to work independently with little supervision.
- Have demonstrated reliability in attendance.
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience is considered an asset.
Interested candidates please email resume to:
Tina Asselin – Controller – at email@example.com