Shop Foreman/Dispatcher - Myers Cadillac
Myers Cadillac requires a Shop Foreman/Dispatcher for their busy service department. This individual must be a licensed technician who projects positive energy and enthusiasm necessary in communicating and motivating shop staff.
General Motor experience is considered an asset but not required.
- Managing shop production and productivity
- Coach and aid technicians in diagnosing repairs
- Road test vehicles to verify complaint/repair and to maintain quality control
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of all manufacturer policies and procedures as it pertains to warranty
- Ensure all necessary training is completed while maintaining shop morale
- Other responsibilities assigned by the Service Director as required
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive wage.
Interested and qualified applicants, please submit your resume to:
Dave Skulte – Service Director – at email@example.com