Apprentice Technician - Myers Kanata Volkswagen
Apprentice Technician Required
Myers Kanata Volkswagen is looking for an Apprentice Technician to fill a full-time position working Monday to Friday from 10 am to 7 pm.
Myers is searching for a candidate with a strong work ethic and team focus to join its thriving service operation.
- Ongoing training, great work environment, team atmosphere
- Competitive wages, medical/dental and other benefits
- High volume
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review the vehicle service requirements
- Coordinate and process the transaction in a quick and effective manner
- Have a proven commitment to customer satisfaction
- Diagnosing, repairing, and completing approved service on customer vehicles
- Informing customers and advisors on work performed, general vehicle condition, and future repair requirements
- Following our safety protocols
The successful candidate will:
- Be high energy, organized, and self-motivated
- Have a strong work ethic and a proven commitment to customer satisfaction
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
Do you like to sleep in? Are you a high energy enthusiastic team player? Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Are you up for a challenge?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then take ACTION & APPLY!
Qualified applicants apply in confidence to:
Kathryn Hall – Service Manager – at email@example.com