Lot Attendant - Myers Barrhaven Toyota
Lot Attendant Required
Earn up to $18/hour.
Don’t like being stuck inside all day? Enjoy the fresh air with Myers Barrhaven Toyota!
Myers Barrhaven Toyota – located at 4123 Strandherd Drive – is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic individual with high physical endurance to join the Myers Team as a full time Lot Attendant! This is a full-time position with a Saturday rotation.
The successful candidate should be able to multitask and change tasks on the fly as priorities change.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the handling of new and used vehicle inventory control and lot maintenance
- Transporting vehicles from our offsite storage facility to the dealership
- Assisting with picking up and dropping off tires to our tire storage location
- Assisting with other tasks on an as-needed basis
The successful candidate must:
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be able to maintain a neat professional appearance
- Be able to work with minimal supervision, while working as part of the team
- Be able to drive manual transmission
Myers Barrhaven Toyota offers:
- Competitive wages and benefits package
- A supportive environment
- Opportunities to grow within the department, dealership, and Myers Automotive Group as a whole
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit their résumé for consideration to:
Matthew Bradley – General Manager – at email@example.com