Parts Advisor - Myers Barrhaven Toyota
Myers Toyota is currently looking for a highly motivated individual to fill a full-time position as a Parts Advisor.
The successful candidate will have:
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving abstract.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with Reynolds & Reynolds is considered an asset, but not required.
- Automotive experience is also considered an asset, although not required.
- Willingness to learn, as training will be provided.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Issue and distribute parts and supplies for internal use.
- Process incoming requisitions.
- Prepare and track orders.
- Answer incoming customer inquiries and handle cash transactions.
- Assisting in the organization and cleanliness of the parts department.
- A stable work environment.
- The ability to earn above average compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
Please note that this position is Full Time with working hours during the day, evening, and weekend. Applicants should be flexible as shifts may vary and hours may change depending on demand.
Interested and qualified applicants please submit resume by email to:
Olavs Kazaks – Parts Manager – at email@example.com