Tire Storage Coordinator - Myers Orleans Chev
Tire Storage Coordinator
Myers Orleans Chev is looking for an energetic individual to join our team as a Tire Storage Coordinator for our upcoming busy tire season. The successful candidate will primarily assist our tire storage services but may be called upon to assist with other tasks around the service department and dealership as needed.
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company events – lunches/treats, company parties, tickets to events, and more!
- Ongoing training and support
- Company discounts on service, parts, and new/used vehicle sales
- Boot allowance
Tire Storage Coordinator responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lifting and relocating tires/wheels
- Maintaining accurate storage records
- Communicating effectively with service department staff
- Other tasks as assigned by the Service Manager
An ideal candidate will be responsible, organized, and ready to tackle each day with enthusiasm and help us maintain our high level of customer service. Candidates must also be able to lift tires, work in a team environment and have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
Although a seasonal position, successful candidates with excellent job performance will be considered for extension or possible permanent employment following the tire season.
All interested individuals are encouraged to send their résumé in confidence to:
Matt Rossi – Shop Foreman – at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest! Due to volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.