Sales Consultant - Myers Manotick Jeep
Full Time Sales Consultant
Myers Manotick Jeep is looking for motivated Sales Consultants to complement our existing team!
Join a fun and respectful environment which you can grow your exciting career. If you are motivated and have the potential and the drive to grow, we want you to join our team!
- OMVIC license an asset
- Minimum grade 12 education, post secondary education is an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- High energy, people person
- An energetic management team
- High volume traffic
- Guaranteed incentives and health benefits
- Aggressive commission package
- Ongoing training
- Company events - lunches/treats, company parties, tickets to events, and more!
- Discount on parts, service, and new/used vehicles
If you are motivated, organized, and have great sales skills including customer follow-up, and a proven track record of achievements, we want to hear from you!
Interested and qualified candidates can email their resumes to:
Kent Hahn – General Sales Manager – at email@example.com