Experienced Service Manager
Experienced Service Manager Required
Here We Grow Again!
The Myers Automotive Group is embarking on our most ambitious growth plan in our 80-year history, and we are looking to fill the position of Service Manager.
We are looking for a game changer, someone who makes things happen and can build and lead a team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years of experience in a Service Manager position.
- Knowledge and understanding of service policies and procedures.
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities in the Service department.
- Setting clearly written processes for Service Advisors and Technicians
- Developing and maintaining Service staff.
- Establishing strong working relationships with Service personnel, all dealership managers, the general public, and suppliers.
- Making sure all manufacturers’ training courses/requirements are completed by all staff before deadlines.
- Motivating staff and maintaining positive customer relations.
- A company demo vehicle.
- Extensive health & benefits plan.
- Opportunity to grow within the group.
Candidates with the drive and ability to lead the service department to the next level in production, profitability and customer satisfaction will be considered.
All interested and qualified applicants should email their resumes to: