Service Advisor - Myers Cadillac
Due to a recent promotion, Myers Cadillac has an immediate opening for a service advisor with a minimum of 3 years’ experience. Bilingualism is also considered an asset. Reynolds and Reynolds experience is also considered an asset.
We are looking for someone who wants to advance their career in the automotive industry.
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits package
- Company events – lunches/treats, company parties, tickets to sporting events, and more!
- Company discount on service, parts, and new/used vehicles
- Supportive team environment
- Ongoing training
- Opportunity to grow within the Myers Automotive Group
As a Service Advisor there are required responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Advising customers on the maintenance required based on their vehicle’s mileage
- Helping find solutions to customer inquiries and complaints
- Following up on the progress of each repair order during the day, ensuring to contact customers regarding any changes in the estimate or time promised
- Handling phone inquiries regarding work in process and appointments and returning phone messages promptly
BUT we want someone who also makes these tasks their own and takes pride in going home each day knowing they made someone’s day better!
Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to send their resume in confidence to:
Jamie Tep – Service Director – at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest! Due to the volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.