Facility Maintenance Attendant - Myers Orleans Chev
Facility Maintenance Attendant
Myers Orleans Chev has a job opening for a responsible and reliable individual as a Facility Maintenance Attendant. The facility maintenance attendant performs tasks related to the general maintenance and upkeep of the building and property.
Working hours are flexible.
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Boot allowance
- Company events – parties, lunches/treats, tickets to sporting events, and more!
- Store discount on parts, service, and new/used vehicle sales
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunity to group within the group
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Execute minor repair work, such as drywall or exterior softscape
- Snow removal
- Maintain cleanliness of the facility
- Other duties as assigned by the general manager
- Have above average skill in handy work such as minor construction, minor mechanical repair, lawn and garden maintenance
- Ability to self-manage and provide consistent reports on issues related to the condition of the property and building
- Have pride of workmanship is a must
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
Interested and qualified applicants, please submit your resume to:
Andrew McAlear – General Manager – at firstname.lastname@example.org