Apprentice Technician - Myers Manotick Jeep
Myers Manotick Jeep – located at 5791 Prince of Wales Dr - has an immediate opening for a 1st or 2nd year apprentice technician with relevant experience; strong work ethic and team focus are key elements in this thriving service operation.
The ideal candidate will be team-oriented, responsible, and possess a strong work ethic. This position offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Review the vehicle service requirements
- Coordinate and process the transaction in a quick and effective manner
- Have a proven commitment to customer satisfaction
- Diagnosing, repairing, and completing approved service on customer vehicles
- Informing customers and advisors on work performed, general vehicle condition, and future repair requirements
- You will also be responsible for following our safety protocols
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits
- Ongoing training
- Company events – lunches/treats, parties, tickets sporting events, and more!
- In-store discount on service, parts, and new/used vehicles
- Onsite parking
- Supportive team environment
- Continuous training with the opportunity to grow
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume to:
PJ Diegel – Service Manager – at firstname.lastname@example.org