Finance & Insurance Manager (F&I) - Myers Barrhaven Subaru
Title: Finance & Insurance Manager (F&I)
Location: Myers Barrhaven Subaru
Myers Automotive Group is all about Ottawa. The people on our team are your friends and neighbours. Our kids go to school together, play sports together, and succeed together. We sit on parents’ councils and volunteer with you to make good things happen. We sponsor teams and charity events. We are the community we serve.
We stand behind a solid reputation that we built the “hard way”: By attracting the best staff and the best customers, from one generation after another. From founder to Hank Mews in 1975, and then to his sons Harry and Rob in 2003, each leader of Myers Automotive Group has unwaveringly committed to Ottawa. This dedication fueled Myers' growth to a robust enterprise with 16 dealerships and 3 CARSTAR collision centres, employing nearly 1,000 staff.
Come join our team!
Myers Automotive Group is looking to fill the position of Finance and Insurance Manager for our newest store, Myers Barrhaven Subaru, opening in the spring of 2024. We would love to hear from you If you are driven by performing quality work and providing excellent customer satisfaction.
What you will do:
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience each time.
- Exemplify a professional, friendly, and effective manner while providing knowledgeable information to our clients.
- Review all documentation pertaining to the sales agreement with every customer to ensure all information is correct.
- Process credit approval and discuss with client.
- Provide clients with a thorough explanation of extended warranties and after-sale products.
- Ensure all paperwork for vehicle sales and leases are completed in a timely manner with a strong attention to detail.
- Explain to clients the manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with financial institutions, manufacturers; sources and manage alternative/competitive interest rates and finance programs.
- Process finance and lease deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval.
- Comply with all provincial and federal regulations for new and used vehicles and internal accounting department procedures.
- Liaise and build strong relationships with all internal departments.
- Establish and maintain a program which will ensure 100 percent turnover for the F&I department.
- Provide ongoing training to the sales team highlighting the benefits of financing, insurance, and extended service programs.
For this role, come equipped with:
- Previous F&I experience with a proven track record.
- OMVIC license.
- Post-secondary education.
- A competitive, results oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong business acumen.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient computer skills (internet, email, file sharing MS Office, DMS).
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
Please note: In addition to the base salary, Myers proudly offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive total rewards package that features:
- Bonus incentive plans (where applicable)
- Career mobility
- Flexible benefits
- Paid leaves
- Commission package (where applicable),
- Good work/life balance
- Robust health & well-being initiatives
- On-going training.
Don't check off every single bullet point? At Myers, we prioritize the right fit for our organization over a strict checklist of criteria. We encourage applications from individuals whose backgrounds may not perfectly align.
Qualified applicants can apply in confidence to: