Service Advisor - Myers Barrhaven Subaru
Title: Service Advisor
Location: Myers Barrhaven Subaru
Myers Automotive Group is all about Ottawa. The people on our team are your friends and neighbours. Our kids go to school together, play sports together, and succeed together. We sit on parents’ councils and volunteer with you to make good things happen. We sponsor teams and charity events. We are the community we serve.
We stand behind a solid reputation that we built the “hard way”: By attracting the best staff and the best customers, from one generation after another. From founder to Hank Mews in 1975, and then to his sons Harry and Rob in 2003, each leader of Myers Automotive Group has unwaveringly committed to Ottawa. This dedication fueled Myers' growth to a robust enterprise with 16 dealerships and 3 CARSTAR collision centres, employing nearly 1,000 staff.
Come join our team!
Myers Automotive Group is looking to fill the position of Service Advisor for our newest store, Myers Barrhaven Subaru, opening in the spring of 2024. This is a full-time position with the occasional Saturday, so candidates should have flexible availability. This role is also required to work outdoors occasionally in all weather conditions.
What you will do:
- Perform pre-service vehicle walkarounds.
- Maintaining service follow-ups
- Process customer payments
- Prep vehicles before going into service.
- Promptly responding to service inquiries both electronic and phone
- Scheduling service appointments and follow-ups when necessary
For this role, come equipped with:
- At least 4 years of experience in a Service Manager position.
- Knowledge and understanding of service policies and procedures.
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills.
Please note: Myers proudly offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive total rewards package that features:
- bonus incentive plans (where applicable)
- career mobility
- flexible benefits
- paid leaves
- commission package (where applicable),
- good work/life balance
- robust health & well-being initiatives
- and on-going training.
Don't check off every single bullet point? At Myers, we prioritize the right fit for our organization over a strict checklist of criteria. We encourage applications from individuals whose backgrounds may not perfectly align.
Qualified applicants can apply in confidence to: