Lot Attendant - Myers Orleans Jeep
Title: Lot Attendant
Location: Myers Orleans Jeep RAM Dodge Chrysler
Myers Automotive Group is all about Ottawa. The people on our team are your friends and neighbours. Our kids go to school together, play sports together, and succeed together. We sit on parents’ councils and volunteer with you to make good things happen. We sponsor teams and charity events. We are the community we serve.
We stand behind a solid reputation that we built the “hard way”: By attracting the best staff and the best customers, from one generation after another. From founder to Hank Mews in 1975, and then to his sons Harry and Rob in 2003, each leader of Myers Automotive Group has unwaveringly committed to Ottawa. This dedication fueled Myers' growth to a robust enterprise with 16 dealerships and 3 CARSTAR collision centres, employing nearly 1,000 staff.
Come join our team!
What you will do:
- Assist with the handling of new and used vehicle inventory control and lot maintenance.
- Transport vehicles from our offsite storage facility to the dealership.
- Assist with other tasks on an as-needed basis.
For this role, come equipped with:
- A valid driver’s license.
- The ability to maintain a neat professional appearance.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, while working as part of the team.
- The ability to drive manual transmission.
Please note: In addition to the base salary, Myers proudly offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive total rewards package that features:
- Bonus incentive plans (where applicable)
- Career mobility
- Flexible benefits
- Paid leaves
- Company events
- In-store discount
- Commission package (where applicable),
- Good work/life balance
- Robust health & well-being initiatives
- On-going training.
Don't check off every single bullet point? At Myers, we prioritize the right fit for our organization over a strict checklist of criteria. We encourage applications from individuals whose backgrounds may not perfectly align.
Qualified applicants can apply in confidence to:
Trevor Tietz – Assistant General Manager – email@example.com