Administrative & Licensing Clerk - Myers Kanata Hyundai
ADMINISTRATIVE & LICENSING CLERK
Myers Kanata Hyundai requires an energetic individual to join our team. This is an exciting career opportunity for a person experienced in automotive accounting.
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Answering all incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate department.
- Stocking vehicles into inventory
- Maintaining all demo and used car records
- Maintain vendor accounts
- Posting gas receipts
- Helping out with any month-end duties (i.e. warranty, and insurance/loyalty submissions)
- Other responsibilities if needed to assist the Controller
Applicants must have:
- Experience working in the automotive industry.
- Experience working within an office with accounting functions.
- Excellent organization and keen attention to detail, and good communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain strict deadlines
- Have the motivation and drive to work independently with little supervision.
- Have demonstrated reliability in attendance.
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience is considered an asset.
Interested and qualified candidates, please email resume to:
Irini Narooz – Controller – at firstname.lastname@example.org