Auto Body Technician - Myers Orleans Carstar
Auto Body Technician (Bodyman)
CARSTAR Collision and Glass is looking for a Licensed Auto Body Technician. The Autobody Technician must have their own tools and experience as a body man in the collision repair industry. The Autobody Technician will:
- dismantle and repair vehicles as per insurance guidelines and standards at the collision repair shop
- use frame machines to straighten bent frames and unitized bodies
- remove badly damaged sections of vehicles (for example, roof, rear body panels) and attach new sections
- repair damage to body panels and components made of a variety of materials
- repair or replace interior and exterior components such as instrument panels, seat frame assemblies, carpets, and floorboard insulation, trim panels and moldings
The Autobody Technician requires a valid and clean driver's abstract and must be able to drive standard vehicles.
We offer excellent compensation, initial and continuous training, and advancement opportunities.
Join the leading team and be part of North America’s largest and fastest-growing collision repair network.
Interested applicants can send their resumes to:
Trevor Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org