Business Development Coordinator - Myers Volkswagen
Internet division - Business development coordinator
Myers Volkswagen is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our team. This is a full-time Business Development Coordinator position working an alternating 5-day workweek with every second Saturday off.
This unique position will allow the candidate to have an impact on the success of both the sales and serviced departments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing Business Development Centre Databases
- Answering all incoming calls
- Answering general customer inquiries
- Answer all Internet Sales leads
- Schedule sales and service appointments
- Facilitate lead turnover to sales representatives
- Identify sales opportunities in both sales and service departments
- Manage a portfolio of expiring finance contracts
- Generate sales from a variety of lead sources
- Maintain a spreadsheet of sales leads
Automotive experience/knowledge is considered an asset, but not mandatory. Bilingualism is considered an asset, but not required. Ongoing training will be provided.
Candidates must enjoy working in a structured and supportive team environment. Candidates must also have an excellent telephone manner and be able to multi-task and have management experience/qualities.
Interested candidates to email resume to:
Jamie Kibsey - Sales Manager - at firstname.lastname@example.org