Collision Centre Manager - Myers Barrhaven Carstar
Collision Centre Manager
The new Myers Barrhaven CARSTAR is seeking a Manager to operate the new location opening in Barrhaven.
The Collision Centre Manager is responsible for:
- Managing the day to day operations of the location including all business development and implementation objectives
- Conducting employee recruitment, employee relations, evaluation and development
- Ensuring maximum customer service is delivered at every point of the client experience
- Actively leading the administrative, marketing, and financial aspects of the collision repair business
- Developing vendor relations and pricing agreements
- Previous and proven experience in the collision repair industry
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation, interpersonal, and computer skills
- Well-developed time management, organization and leadership skills
We offer a full line of group benefits.
Join the leading team and be part of North America’s largest and fastest-growing collision repair network.
Interested applicants can send their resumes in confidence to:
Shawn Jamieson, VP, Myers Automotive Group, firstname.lastname@example.org