Licensed Automotive Technician - Myers Kemptville
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN REQUIRED
Join Myers Kemptville’s team today!
Myers Kemptville is looking for an energetic, self-motivated, and driven full-time Licensed Automotive Technician to join our busy service department.
If you are driven by performing quality work and customer satisfaction we look forward to talking to you.
An ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, and team focus, along with strong diagnostic abilities and high quality of work and professionalism. General Motors experience is an asset, but not required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; completing inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical system malfunctions; replacing parts and components
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems
- Comply with provincial vehicle requirements
- Maintaining vehicle records in our internal system
- Help keep shop and equipment cleanliness
- Coordinate and process the transaction in a quick and effective manner
- Supportive team environment
- Enthusiastic management
- Health & Dental benefits
- High volume traffic
- Opportunity for advancement within the service department and company as a whole
Looking for a strong focus and commitment to customer service – expand your potential and be part of a progressive team that’s number one!
Qualified candidates can submit their resume to:
Dave Coleman – Service Manager – at email@example.com