Licensed Technician - Myers Orleans Nissan
Myers Orleans Nissan has an immediate opening for a licensed technician.
Myers is searching for a candidate with a strong work ethic and team focus to join its thriving service operation. The successful candidate must have strong diagnostic abilities and a high quality of work and professionalism.
Responsibilities include; but not limited to:
- Pre-Owned lot Safety Inspection
- Support technician team
- Review the vehicle service requirements
- Coordinate and process the transaction in a quick and effective manner
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; completing inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical system malfunctions; replacing parts and components
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems
- Comply with provincial vehicle requirements
- Maintaining vehicle records in our internal system
- A modern facility including an air-conditioned shop
- Nissan factory training
- Competitive wages, medical/dental benefits
Looking for a strong focus and commitment to customer service – expand your potential and be part of a progressive team that’s number one!
Qualified candidates to submit resume to:
Phil Lalande – Shop Foreman – at email@example.com