Service Advisor - Myers Manotick
Myers Manotick Dodge is looking for a qualified, highly motivated Service Advisor to join our service department team.
As a Service Consultant there are required responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Advising customers on the care of their vehicles and the value of maintaining their vehicles
- Scheduling service appointments
- Helping find solutions to customer inquiries and complaints
- Following up on the progress of each repair order during the day, ensuring to contact customers regarding any changes in the estimate or time promised
- Handling phone inquiries regarding work in process and appointments and returning phone messages promptly
Experience as a Service Advisor is considered strong assets.
An ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of our Reynolds system is considered an asset
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork
- Excellent listening skills
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive wage.
Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to send their resumes to:
Brent Rodger – Service Manager – at email@example.com