Technician - Myers Kanata Hyundai
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN REQUIRED
Join Myers Hyundai Kanata’s team today!
Myers Hyundai Kanata, located in the Palladium Auto Park, is looking for an Automotive Technician to join our busy service department. This is a full-time position.
An ideal candidate has a strong work ethic and team focus, along with strong diagnostic abilities and high quality of work and professionalism. Hyundai experience is an asset, but not required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In your new position, you are expected to inspect and provide feedback on our customers
- Vehicles to ensure their safety.
- Review service requirements by checking vehicle history.
- Support technician team
- Document repairs using the 3 C’s in your final writeup.
- Supportive team environment
- Enthusiastic management
- Health & Dental benefits
- High volume traffic
- Opportunity for advancement within the service department and company as a whole
Looking for a strong focus and commitment to customer service – expand your potential and be part of a progressive team that’s number one!
Qualified candidates can submit their resume
By email to Doug Carruthers email@example.com