Warranty Administrator - Myers Manotick
Myers currently requires an individual with dealership experience to fill the position of Warranty Administrator.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Process all warranty claims to the manufacturer.
- Understands and explains the manufacturer policies as they apply to various claims.
- Submits weekly claims on strict timelines.
- Have proven organizational skills as well as the ability to communicate complex technical language in easy to understand terms.
- Develop positive relationships with all service personnel and management.
- Have the motivation and drive to work independently with little supervision.
- Have demonstrated reliability in attendance and commitment to deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates to email resume to:
Brent Rodger – Service Manager – at firstname.lastname@example.org