Service Advisor - Myers Kanata Hyundai
Title: Service Advisor
Location: Myers Kanata Hyundai
Myers Automotive Group is all about Ottawa. The people on our team are your friends and neighbours. Our kids go to school together, play sports together, and succeed together. We sit on parents’ councils and volunteer with you to make good things happen. We sponsor teams and charity events. We are the community we serve.
We stand behind a solid reputation that we built the “hard way”: By attracting the best staff and the best customers, from one generation after another. From founder to Hank Mews in 1975, and then to his sons Harry and Rob in 2003, each leader of Myers Automotive Group has unwaveringly committed to Ottawa. This dedication fueled Myers' growth to a robust enterprise with 16 dealerships and 3 CARSTAR collision centres, employing nearly 1,000 staff.
Come join our team!
What you will do:
- Communicate with the technicians to ensure job is done properly.
- Advise customers on the care of their vehicles and the value of maintaining their vehicles.
- Schedule service appointments.
- Help find solutions to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Follow up on the progress of each repair order during the day, ensuring to contact customers regarding any changes in the estimate or time promised.
- Handle phone inquiries regarding work in process and appointments and returning phone messages promptly.
- Additional duties as assigned.
For this role, come equipped with:
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge of Hyundai service and the Reynolds & Reynolds system are considered strong assets.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Bilingualism is an asset but not required.
Please note: In addition to the base salary, Myers proudly offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive total rewards package that features:
- Bonus incentive plans (where applicable)
- Career mobility
- Flexible benefits
- Paid leaves
- Commission package (where applicable),
- Good work/life balance
- Robust health & well-being initiatives
- On-going training.
Don't check off every single bullet point? At Myers, we prioritize the right fit for our organization over a strict checklist of criteria. We encourage applications from individuals whose backgrounds may not perfectly align.
Qualified applicants can apply in confidence to:
Shane Kitchen – Service Manager – at email@example.com