Roadside Assistance Basics
In need of a tow truck? Here is some information regarding roadside assistance service for your new Chevrolet, Hyundai, Nissan, GMC, Volkswagen, Buick, Infiniti or Cadillac. New vehicles of our manufacturer brands come with roadside assistance to help you out in case of an emergency like a car not starting, out of gas, or tire change if you get a flat tire.
- Lockout service
- Flat tire change
- Jump-start service
- Emergency fuel service
Information required for roadside assistance:
To ensure quick service with roadside assistance please have the following information available:
- Vehicle Identification Number or VIN (located on left side of windshield and on vehicle ownership)
- Vehicle owner name and address
- Phone number you can be reached on at time of service call
- Model and description of vehicle
- Current vehicle odometer reading or mileage
- License plate number
- Current location of vehicle
- Description of vehicle problem: flat tire, no start, locked out, etc.
How long are new vehicles covered for Roadside Assistance?
– First 5 years or 160,000 km, whichever comes first.
– 2013 or newer: First 6 years or 110,000 km, whichever comes first.
– 2012 or prior: First 5 years or 160,000 km, whichever comes first.
– First 4 years or 80,000 km, whichever comes first.
– 2015 or newer: First 5 years, unlimited KM
– 2014 and prior: : First 3 years, unlimited KM
– 2013 or newer: First 3 years or 60,000 km, whichever comes first.
– 2012 or newer: 4 years/100,000kms whichever comes first