Volkswagen Jetta 2022
They say it’s not the destination but the journey. The Volkswagen Jetta is a testament to this. Forget where the car is taking you; the sheer pleasure of driving in one of these is enough to get you hooked to life. Check out the features of the Volkswagen Jetta 2022 in Ottawa region and see if it suits you.
EngineThe Volkswagen Jetta 2022 is a four-door sedan with a 1.5L engine and six-speed manual transmission. It’s one of the most fuel efficient cars and delivers a fuel economy of 13.1 km/L in the city and 17.4 km/L on the highway.
InfotainmentThe Volkswagen Jetta 2022 will be the first car to feature an infotainment system that provides its passengers with an immersive experience, allowing them to watch movies, play games, and even work while they’re on the road. The system allows passengers to choose from various content providers. The system makes the car feel like a home away from home. To test this experience yourself, check out your local Myer's Volkswagen dealership.
ComfortThe Jetta is loaded with comfort features to help you relax and enjoy your ride. First, there's the dual-zone automatic climate control. This feature allows for two different temperature settings in the front seats, so you and your passenger can set your ideal temperature.
Other comfort features include heated front seats, a heated steering wheel, and available ventilated front seats, all of which provide extra coziness during the winter months. The Jetta also includes optional rear vents to ensure everyone stays cool in the back seat.
Finally, there's the added comfort of cabin air filtration and a pollen filter to keep the air in your car fresh and clean. The Jetta is designed to make every drive more comfortable for you and your passengers.
Safety FeaturesSafety features include:
- Front airbags
- Side airbags
- Overhead airbags
- Electronic stability control
- Traction control
- Disc brakes with anti-lock braking systems (ABS)
- Child safety locks
- Rear door child safety locks (on all doors)
- Head restraints and seat belts for all seating positions
- Post-collision safety systems
- Daytime running lights
- Turn signals that automatically self-cancel after 90 degrees of wheel rotation in either direction (to prevent accidentally leaving the turn signal on)
- Automatic headlights that turn off when the ignition is turned off to prevent dead batteries from being drained if the lights are left on by accident.